Wirescan is providing technical and commercial support to new and existing customers.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Actionable input for asset management plans and maintenance strategy developments.
- Enables high availability at reduced total cost of ownership.
- Improved knowledge base enables reduced emergency repairs.
- Valuable input for network operation based on cable condition information.
- Additionally, consequence and necessary corrective action caused by accidental mechanical impact can be assessed more accurately by performing LIRA measurements to assess if the dielectric properties are changed.
- Best-in-class cable diagnostic system
- Sensitive to small degradation and defects
- Accurate Hot-Spots and deviations location
- Non-intrusive and non-destructive
- Applicable on multi-segment systems with different cable types
- Pre-study/simulation of cable data and defects
- Fast and simple connection to test object
- Only one access point needed
- “Zooming” feature to zoom in on the blind zone at the near end termination – at cable landfalls, in J-tubes, at subsea terminations, etc.
The condition assessment technology applies to:
- Transmission & Distribution Grid Owners
- On- and Offshore Wind Farm owners
- Subsea interconnector owners
- Export Cable Owners for Offshore Wind Farms
- Process Industry
- Power Cables and Umbilicals in Oil- and Gas Industry
- (Nuclear) Power Plants – I&C and Power Cables
- Cable Manufacturers – Reference Measurements – Quality Control